Monday, November 14, 2011

Happiness or Something Like That

This is a weird feeling...I am happy or just content just can't put my finger on it exactly. I have a crush on someone that I work with I guess. I keep trying to tell myself "hey you don't like him" because hopefully if I tell myself I will believe it. He in unattainable at the moment so that is why I have to not like him. This is weird because I haven't had a crush since long ago before I was in a relationship with my first boyfriend which has been over technically two years but officially over and done with nine months ago. I feel like I am ready for the new. I'm not in a super rush but I feel like enough time has passed and I am ready to get back out there. I'm just not sure just how to exactly get back out there lol. I'm so odd. I need to socialize more which is hard because I'm just naturally reclusive but I want to change that little by little so I can really get out and meet Mr. Right. I just want someone who can make me laugh, understand me, be my best-friend and be the icing on the cake in my life. I'm on the hunt now lol.

Love and Peace
~Tiara~

No comments:

Post a Comment