Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It All Depends On How You Look At It

I feel like writing seeing how I haven't posted anything in a while. The year is coming to a close and I feel like I've improved drastically emotionally and spiritually. I feel like it really starts from the inside. The "It" I am referring to is happiness. For the longest time I have been in search of being happy. I think it is all about how you think and if you think negatively you will feel that way. Also I think important factor is to be appreciative for what you do have. Be appreciative for the people that you have in your life. Be thankful for the friends or people that you spend time with that are present. I don't always have people to hang out with and I only have two friends that I see on a regular basis. Majority of the time it is me, myself, and I and I am completely okay with that. I am thankful for my family even though it is dysfunctional. Not everyday is perfect and I still have days where I will wake up and feel like life sucks. It makes it a lot easier if you try to see the positives that you do have in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment